- Are you stressed? Frustrated? Weary beyond belief?
- Do you sometimes find yourself yelling at your kids?
- Are the kids out of control? Are YOU out of control?
- Do you sometimes feel like a failure as a Mom? As a Christian? As a missionary?
- Do you wish you could be a better example of God’s love and grace?
Maybe it is time to introduce a new strategy. Sometimes the simplest things are the best and easiest to implement. Let’s get started changing the environment of your home, beginning today!
For 6 weeks, each week I will be sharing a new quick tip (using a simple timer), to minimize stress in your home. Easy peasy! These actually work! And they are easy to implement. Guaranteed!
Here is the tip for Stressor #1: Bedtime for the kids
Use the timer to create a peaceful bedtime. Let them know they have 10 minutes more to play (or whatever); and remind them that when the timer goes off, it’s time to begin the regular nightly bedtime routine. The key is: Be consistent with this and it will begin to bring greater peace to bedtime.