Who decides to be a missionary and why? The answer might actually surprise you! Just ordinary people like you and me. Seriously! Nobody special. Just a willing heart that hears the call of God and says YES! I want to introduce you to some of these ordinary people.
Do You Have to Go to Another Country to Be a Missionary?
- The answer is NO! It is a MINDSET, NOT a LOCATION.
- As Christians, we are ALL either a missionary OR a mission field! Grab ahold of that thought!
- Clearly, some are called to stay in their home country and others are called to distant lands. Which one are you?
Have you ever wondered what makes missionaries “tick”?
- Actually, you become like those you spend time with. And like those who disciple & mentor you.
- Why are they willing to say YES to such a radical lifestyle? To ask, “What would Jesus do?” And then to do it! Why?
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to sit down and visit with some fully devoted followers?
- The answer to that is YOU CAN! We have made it easy for you to do exactly that! We have created a FREE GIFT to bless you. All you have to do is ASK for it!
- You CAN sit down with some of the great saints of days gone by, like Dawson Trotman, who started The Navigators. He was quite undisciplined as a young man. What happened? What changed him? His biography, Daws, will allow you to get to know the process God used to inspire him to surrender his own will for God’s.
- Just click your mouse to request the FREE GIFT we created for you, and end up in the middle of another century, experiencing along with them, their daily lives, with its ups and downs.
- You can actually know how they discovered WHAT God had called them to do. And WHERE. And WHEN. And HOW.
- You will see in all their stories, the similarities that are timeless in the lives of those set apart to a different mindset. A peculiar people, as Scripture calls Jesus followers.
Were they special? Different? More dedicated than you or me?
- The answer to that is NO! They were very much like you and me! They had questions and they searched for answers. They sometimes waivered. They were just regular people with hopes and dreams and weaknesses and strengths. Like you. Like me.
- As you read (or listen on Audible) their stories, you will experience with them, the push back from people that loved them. People that just did not understand why things could not stay the same as they were. And you will understand the other challenges that come from obeying.
- You will find out that they were continually growing in their faith. And often questioning exactly what God wanted them to do. Just like you and me!
- Would you be surprised to know there were tons of obstacles all along the way? And yet they persevered. And God was there with them through it all. And with each solution He sent for each obstacle, they came to love Him even more!
- You will be even more convinced…after being discipled by them…that when God calls, God supplies. Everything YOU need, too! EVERYTHING you need! In His time!
When you request this FREE GIFT created for you: “Twelve Books Every Missionary Should Read” you will discover a renewed love for The Lord of Lords, King of Kings. You will be delighted & inspired to learn that these testimonies prove what God promises. That He will provide for those called by His name. And that He will never ever ever forsake you! Our job is the TRUST HIM to do what HE promises! Trusting is a choice, not an emotion! That is one of the big things you will see in these biographies and stories!
If, after getting to know these saints of old, you decide you want to talk to someone that can help you sort it all out for you personally, I have just the solution for you: Did you know that I offer a 45 minute inquiry call? No charge to you. My gift! …Just click the blue button to claim it! And do it now, because if you are like me, if you don’t do it now, you will forget! And that would be sad!
Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!
Stay in touch! Thank you for all you do. YOU are amazing!